Taconic’s self adhesive tapes, including our range of self adhesive PTFE glass tapes & skived PTFE tapes (Tac-Tapes), are manufactured using high quality PTFE coated glass fabrics, silicone rubber coated glass fabrics and skived PTFE film. Commonly known as packaging tape or PTFE adhesive tape, most products are available with silicone or acrylic adhesive and up to 1500mm wide and can be slit to widths as narrow as 3mm.
Tac-Tapes are used in many industrial applications and processes. These self-adhesive tapes have PTFE coated on both sides with one side coated with a pressure sensitive silicone polymer adhesive, formulated for use up to 260°C, and a yellow corrugated release liner. Acrylic backed tapes are resistant to 180°C and come with a flat blue liner as standard.
Our range of Self Adhesive Tapes includes:
- Electrical Grade Self Adhesive Tapes
- Premium Grade Self Adhesive Tapes
- Standard Grade Self Adhesive Tapes
- Industrial Grade Self Adhesive Tapes
- Anti Static Self Adhesive Tapes
- Skived PTFE Film with adhesive
- Silicone Rubber coated Glass fabric with adhesive
Completing our range of Tac-Tapes are our Heat Sealers & Zone tapes ensuring ease of application and release and maximum process efficiency.